The I-1 is a new generation instant camera, uniquely designed by Impossible to work with a companion App for iOS & Android. It lets you do more with instant photography than was ever before possible. Take full manual control over shutter speed and aperture to make beautiful analog photos in all conditions, or experiment with fun creative tools like light paint and double exposure. The camera's innovatively engineered ring flash, meanwhile, provides a diffused light that's perfect for portraits.
- Works with: Impossible I-type and 600 type film
- Connects to the free I-1 App via Bluetooth. App features include remote trigger, self timer, noise trigger, double exposure, light paint, color paint, aperture & shutter speed adjustment and photo scanner.
- Advanced ring flash, adapts to ambient light
- The only new camera for the original Polaroid format.
- Compatible with devices running latest versions of iOS and Android.
440 grams (without film pack)
4°–38°C, 5%–90% relative humidity
Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0
Impossible 600 type and I-type film in both Color and Black & White, including Special Editions
500mAh high performance lithium ion battery (35°C rated discharge current)
Outer shells: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics with soft touch rubberized coating
Viewfinder, Viewfinder mounting plate, strap mounts: Zinc Aluminium alloy
Lenses: Optical grade polycarbonate and acrylic lenses, coated
Shutter system: Custom design, using precision step motors for shutter and focus control
Lens: 6 lenses total, with 5 possible configurations
Autofocus: 5 zone autofocus system, using reflective IR ranging
Far-field (4.5–∞ m)
Focal length: 82–109 mm
Field of view: 41 degrees vertical, 40 degrees horizontal
12 LED advanced ring flash, consisting of 8 focused LEDs for increased range + 4 diffuse LEDs for softer light at closer distances (portraits).